Dear Friends in Prayer,
Peace be with you.
This is our public prayer mail for this week.
Thanksgivings, during this past week:
1) It is Hannah Mudge´s birthday on June 6.
2) Our water situation is fine in our apartment.
3) Lydia has returned safely from Tarapoto (in the jungle). Ants there were as big as her thumb....
Prayers, for this coming week:
1) Please keep us in prayer through the meetings and celebrations coming up, as we move closer to our time for arrival in the US. We arrive on the 4th of July.
2) Please keep in prayer our luggage, packing, apartment matters, and book arrangements over the next month.
3) Please pray for Lydia as she finishes up her school year (and her high school education), and for her plans for getting together with friends here. A lot of her friends are moving elsewhere in the world, as well. Graduation is the 16th. Wow.
4) A prayer that we that we have been keeping in mind, and one that we would appreciate your praying with us, is this: for a word of knowledge and the inflooding of the presence of our Lord as to the path before us.
Thank you for praying. Your prayers make a difference, and I pray for you every day.
God bless you.
Shaw, and on behalf of Julie and Lydia.