Dear Friends in Prayer,
Peace be with you.
This is our public prayer mail for this week.
One week to go. Wow.
Thanksgivings, during this past week:
1) We had a great celebration in our honor at La Ascensión, this morning. Great service. We are appreciative of the nice comments said about us by the clergy of the parish, including the Rector of the seminary. Gifts were exchanged.
2) It has been an awesome time with the Holy Spirit in the past several weeks.
3) Praise God that logistical things are coming together for our departure next Sunday.
Prayers, for this coming week:
1) Service at the Cathedral on Sunday.
2) Please keep in prayer our luggage, packing, book arrangements and apartment matters over the next week.
3) We gear up for Lydia´s going to college in August. We ask your prayers for meeting her driver´s license requirements, and for our getting things ready for college.
4) Prayers for safe and timely travel as we go back and forth over several states in the next few weeks.
Your prayers make a difference, and I pray for you daily.
God bless you.
Shaw, and on behalf of Julie and Lydia.