Dear Friends in Prayer,
Peace be with you.
This is our public prayer mail for this week. Happy longest/shortest day of the year (depending on your hemisphere of residence), and the start of summer/winter (also depending on your hemisphere of residence).
Thanksgivings, during this past week:
1) Julie Mudge and I had a great anniversary celebration, and we enjoyed celebrating Lydia´s graduation at the same time.
2) Lydia has graduated high school, and is in the process of saying good-bye to folks like her who are being launched across the globe.
Highlights of graduation can be found at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdYYklMw_y4
(8 minutes along. It takes a while to load.)
3) We are winding down here in preparation for our travel to the US. Less than two weeks to go. I cannot believe it. We leave behind seeds that have been planted. Things done for our Lord.
4) I enjoyed Father´s Day. Great conversations with friends and family.
Prayers, for this coming week:
1) We have a Chapter meeting at the Cathedral on Tuesday evening, and we have a closing out celebration scheduled at La Ascension in Surco on Sunday.
2) Please keep in prayer our luggage, packing, book arrangements and apartment matters over the next few weeks. Things are going smoothly, but still a ways to go.
Your prayers make a difference, and I pray for you daily.
God bless you.
Shaw and on behalf of Julie and Lydia.
Missionaries of the Diocese of Albany.