To receive the Mudges' prayer mails and newsletters, or to contact them by email for any reason, please send a message to Shaw or Julie, which goes directly to them, through the Diocesan clerical directory webpages for priests.

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Scripture Prayer

Psalm 23: 1-3 and 5b-6

The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing.
He takes me to lush pastures; he leads me to refreshing water.
He restores my strength. He leads me down the right paths for the sake of his reputation.

You refresh my head with oil; my cup is completely full.
Surely your goodness and faithfulness will pursue me all my days, and I will live in the Lord’s house for the rest of my life.


Father God, thank You for bringing Father Shaw and Mother Julie and Lydia Mudge safely back to the U.S. As they settle back into American ways, give them plenty of opportunities to rest in lush pastures or near refreshing water. Restore their strength Lord and lead them down the path that you have planned for them. Refresh their heads with oil and let their cups overflow with blessing from You. We know that your goodness and faithfulness will be with the Mudges in all of their days and that they will live in your house forever. Thank You, Lord. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment