Dear Friends in Prayer,
Peace be with you.
This is our public prayer mail for this week.
Update, during this past week:
1) We had an interesting time during the Colorado program this past week with Lydia. The program in California during September will be similar, but more in-depth, for Julie and myself.
2) One of my aunts died in Georgia during the early part of the week. That was sad.
3) One of our nieces was married on Sunday in Colorado. That was a joyous occasion. Our daughter Ruth joined us for the occasion. That was a joyous occasion, as well.
4) Our Peruvian apartment matters have finally been completed. Much rejoicing. You have been praying for two years for a pleasant parting of the ways with our landlady, and your prayers have been answered.
Prayers, for this coming week:
1) For the traveling we are doing this week to Vermont and Connecticut, for various reasons.
2) For Lydia and ourselves, as she continues to prepare for college. Her start date is effectively August 6 with a wilderness program.
3) My birthday is this week. I am getting used to the higher numbers.
Your prayers make a difference, and I pray for you daily.
God bless you.
Shaw, and on behalf of Julie and Lydia.