Dear Friends in Prayer,
Peace be with you.
This is our public prayer mail for this week.
Update, during this past week:
1) We visited Vermont and Connecticut this week, visiting friends and relatives, and retrieving more items that arrived from South America
2) We spent 2 days following up on the check lists, for Lydia for College. Getting Lydia launched is in about 4 phases, overall. The first phase begins with a wilderness program. Launch date for the program, about 4 days and counting.
Prayers, for this coming week:
1) For Lydia and college this week. Her pre-orientation wilderness program in the Adirondacks begins on Saturday, with a bus trip, from..... Massachusetts.
2) For preparations for Julie and my travel and schedule over the next month or so, visiting friends and relatives in several states, and getting Lydia settled in College. Then, in September we plan to begin our next missionary program (which is for about a month).
3) For Julie´s mom´s health, which took a sudden downward plunge this weekend, and then, had an equally fast rebound.
Your prayers make a difference, and I pray for you daily.
God bless you.
Shaw, and on behalf of Julie and Lydia.
Missionaries of the Diocese of Albany.