Dear partners in prayer,
This is our weekly public prayer mail.
Alleluia! Alleluia! Alleluia! Happy Easter season. Alleluia!
¡Aleluya! ¡Feliz Pascua! Heri kwa sikukuu ya Pasaka! Haleluya!
This week's overview:
We are about to do quite a few things, and all would be suitable for prayer.
1) I will be attending the SAMS retreat and the New Wineskins Missionary Conference, starting this week.
2) We continue with the great people at St. John's.
3) Julie has finished her Belize course, and students continue to send in their work. She is also completing her CPE course.
4) I start preparing for my trip to Tanzania and Belize, and another course is now open for students.
5) Our eldest daughter had a great answer to prayer, a prayer request that we have been holding up to the Lord.
Both Julie and I are about to enter a most complex time over the next month and a half. I will wake up in one time zone or another, and perhaps at times, with a sense of "it's Saturday, I must be in.... and it's time for my daily malaria pill."
1) For the students and their families, especially for students beginning the next course in about two weeks, and the ones working on current courses.
2) For our missionary table at the annual Convention in the Diocese of Albany in June.
3) For our North Country time, for me at the conferences this week, for Julie on the Albany Diocese priests' retreat, for the Western Tanganyika trip in late April to mid-May, Belize in mid-May, and Albany Diocesan Convention in June, and parish visits in the North Country after I return from the mission trips.
For the Holy Spirit to touch the lives of the people we meet, for the spread of the Gospel, and for safe and timely travel.
4) For time to focus on Swahili and Latin American Spanish as God needs me to focus on that, beginning this coming week.
5) For all that we need to do in Ogdensburg.
6) For a resolution to the persistent health insurance issue, God's way.
7) For Julie, and our daughters, and everyone's plans.
8) That everything be done to the glory of God.
God bless you, and thank you for praying. I pray for you every day.
Shaw+, and on behalf of Julie+
"We are building the ship, while sailing it."