Dear partners in prayer,
This is our weekly public prayer mail.
Happy Easter season! Alleluia!
This week's overview:
1) Lydia has a new educational direction to explore which could be very good.
2) Ruth is beginning to transition to a new home.
3) Hannah is getting a second-hand car, to replace her current one.
4) Julie has graduated from her current CPE program, did extremely well, and has been accepted into a 1 year Connecticut CPE internship program.
5) Our Online Anglican Theological College (our Internet ministry outlet for Belize and Tanzania) has been given verbal approval to use the Christian Foundations Program courses from Trinity School for Ministry. Next, the written contract phase.
6) The next module of our Belize Internet ministry has gotten underway this past Saturday.
7) I received the itinerary for the Belize mission trip, and it includes preaching, teaching, vocational encouragement talks, and both the Bishop of Belize and myself on Belizean radio and TV. Pray that the Holy Spirit would use our words and deeds to his glory.
8) We continue to be blessed by the time with our brothers and sisters in Christ in the North Country.
1) For Julie at the Albany priests retreat that she may be blessed by the Holy Spirit during her time there.
2) For remaining preparations for the mission trip to Tanzania and Belize, which begins in about a week.
3) For an increase in enrollment, for financial provision, and for program development, in God's way and in God's time.
4) For students and their families.
5) For our missionary table at the annual Convention in the Diocese of Albany in June.
6) For the balance of our North Country ministry time, and for setting up parish presentations in the North Country.
7) For the Holy Spirit to touch the lives of the people we meet, for the spread of the Gospel, for safe and timely travel, and that everything be done to the glory of God.
8) For any necessary language learning.
9) For a resolution to the persistent health insurance issue, God's way.
10) For everything that is before each of our family members.
God bless you, and thank you for praying. I pray for you every day.