Dear partners in prayer,
This week's selective overview:
1) It was a busy week. Trip plans for Belize in March were outlined. Several great and important meetings took place, including an update for Bp. Bill of Albany.
2) Due to server difficulties and faculty changes, course adjustments were put in place.
3) Julie's dad stayed with us, but he was delayed several days returning to his home because of the weather.
1) Pray for the various outcomes from the meetings.
2) Pray for continued blessing for everyone involved with our ministry and mission work. Prayer for course development work would be appreciated.
3) Continue to pray for upcoming visits to Belize: later in January, March, May, and October, and for parish visits in the U.S.
4) Continue to pray during Epiphany Season that the Holy Spirit would guide and supply the needs of: faculty, family, finances, plans, programs, diocesan plans, and parish visits.
Shaw+, and on behalf of Julie+