Dear partners in prayer,
This week's selective overview:
1) This was a planning and preparation week for 2014. All the faculty have been lined up, course work has been successfully realigned because of recent server difficulties and faculty schedule changes.
2) The server situation has been fixed.
3) Tickets have been purchased for the trip to Belize in March; Bishop Phillip has given me an outline of the agenda for that trip and asked me to extend my trip a few days from the original plans.
1) I travel to Belize later this week as part of a SAMS retreat in Belize and to meet with the Belizean Chair of the Commission on Ministry. I will also be preaching at a local parish. Pray for safe and timely travel and that Jesus would accomplish what he would like to do.
2) Pray for the outcomes from the meetings from recent weeks and pray for any meetings that will be taking place over the next two weeks.
3) It is getting to be that time of year when I begin to set up visits to parishes for updates and for introductions to people who have not met us before. Pray for the Holy Spirit's provision and that our visitation schedule be his schedule. If your parish would like me to visit, please let me know.
4) Continue to pray for my upcoming visits to Belize in March, May, and October, and for parish visits in the U.S.