Dear partners in prayer,
This is a public prayer mail.
"God now more than ever."
There has been a lot of spiritual static lately, or things just not going well. I am thinking on a macro level (world-wide), as well as micro level (every day glitches). As I prayed about this, I think the following slogan is timely for society as a whole. We need God now, more than ever.
This week's selective overview:
1) Vocational counseling.
2) Registering new students. Planning ahead through the summer.
3) Technical support for students and faculty, and course work.
4) How are we doing, numbers-wise? Since the beginning of Advent, 109 individual people explored our Google Web links site (open to the public world-wide),13 new people since I last mentioned it: http://goo.gl/XXF0Ti.
1) Julie and I are making presentations on different topics at the Diocese of Connecticut Mission Conference this weekend, as well as being the SAMS representatives there, with a display. And we are also visiting a parish in the Diocese of Albany. Pray that all would be done to the glory of God.
2) Pray for plans under consideration. Julie and I sense the presence and guidance of the Holy Spirit through it all. Your prayers are very helpful.
3) Pray that our parish visitation schedule be His schedule.
4) Pray for my upcoming visit to Belize in mid-March.
5) Pray that the Holy Spirit would guide and supply the needs of: faculty, family, finances, plans, programs, diocesan plans, and parish visits.
Shaw+, and on behalf of Julie+
I pray for you, everyday.