To receive the Mudges' prayer mails and newsletters, or to contact them by email for any reason, please send a message to Shaw or Julie, which goes directly to them, through the Diocesan clerical directory webpages for priests.

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Prayer Mail


Dear partners in prayer,
 
This is a public prayer mail. 

We hope you are having a blessed Lent.

This week's selective overview: 

1) Course design work continues. Interest continues to grow in our online program. I have added a "mission" section to our Google library links.

2) Have been preparing for my upcoming trip to Belize, and by the time some of you read this, I may be on my way.
 
3) How are we doing, numbers-wise? Since the beginning of Advent, 125 individual people have been exploring our Google Library links site (open to the public world-wide), 7 new people since I last mentioned it: http://goo.gl/XXF0Ti.  

Prayer requests:
 
1) For my trip to Belize this week.  

2) Pray for plans under consideration. Your prayers are very helpful. 
 
3) Pray that our parish and presentation visitation schedule be the Holy Spirit's schedule.  
 
4) Pray that the Holy Spirit would guide and supply the needs of: faculty, family, finances, plans, programs, diocesan plans, and parish visits.  
 
In Christ,
 
Shaw+, and on behalf of Julie+ 
I pray for you, everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment