Dear Friends in Prayer,
Peace be with you.
This is our public prayer mail for this week.
I like Julie and my wedding, best of all.
Thanksgivings, during this past week:
1) For the great Easter week services, including the ordinations yesterday at the Cathedral.
2) For the progress we are making towards our plans for the summer.
3) For the opportunities to meet and share experiences with other missionaries in the past few days.
Prayers, for this coming week:
1) Pulling together various matters between now and July.
2) For the final exam that a student will take on Thursday.
3) For improved relationships among all missionaries in Peru, as well as for their provisions.
4) Helping Lydia prepare for college.
5) For Bp. Godfrey's visit to the Diocese of Albany.
God bless you.
Shaw, and on behalf of Julie and Lydia.