Dear Friends in Prayer,
Peace be with you.
This is our public prayer mail for this week.
Thanksgivings, during this past week:
1) Meeting the Daniels and Linda Chapman on Sunday at the Cathedral of the Good Shepherd in Lima. As you may have been reading in the various prayer mails, it has been an interesting week for them. They seem to be in great shape.
2) The sermon and the services at the Cathedral on Sunday went very well.
Prayers, for this coming week:
1) The Cathedral Chapter meeting in Lima on Tuesday at 6 pm, New York time. Both Julie and I will be attending.
2) A meeting of the clergy of our deanery that is proposed for Wednesday morning.
3) An important meeting with our landlady and a painter on Monday evening (May 16).
4) For safe and timely travel. We depart Friday for Machu Picchu and return to Lima the following Monday.
5) For Lydia as she finishes up her school year (and her high school education). Graduation is in about 4 weeks.
God bless you.
Shaw, and on behalf of Julie and Lydia.