This is our public prayer mail for this week.
1) Julie and I had a great time at St. Thomas in Tupper Lake, yesterday. She preached, and I led the presentation.
2) As of late in the week, it looks like there is a good possibility that we may be able to do online teaching from the U.S. to Belize (Central America), with the additional possibility of occasional intensive courses in Belize. The eternal Good News of Jesus Christ made possible by 21st century technology in the power of the Holy Spirit.
1) The rest of Lydia's semester and summer plans. About two weeks of classes to go, then, exams.
2) Prayer for discernment and guidance in the steps ahead.
3) Prayer for the upcoming parish visits. This coming Sunday, Julie and I will be traveling to Ballston Spa, on the heels of her visiting her parents, sister, and brother-in-law in Colorado. Prayer for safe and timely travel for that trip as well.
4) Prayer about plans to teach theological college classes on-line from the US to students in Tanzania and Belize.
Your prayers are very important. We sense your prayers, and I pray for you every day.
God bless you,
Shaw+, and on behalf of Julie+