This is our public prayer mail for this week.
Our mission work continues.
At least two thanksgivings:
1) Julie and I unexpectedly served in two locations on Sunday. Julie was at St. Mary's in Lake Luzerne as planned to preach sermons and make a presentation, and on Saturday night, I was asked to lead both services at Grace Church in Waterford for the next day. I think both experiences were what the Lord had in mind for everyone.
2) News from Belize on Saturday evening as well. Looks like Julie and I may be visiting the Commission on Ministry and the Bishop there in July, to go over the online education proposal, with a plan to begin teaching online in September.
1) Lydia comes home from college this week. We pray for a strong finish, and safe and timely travel.
2) Prayer for the upcoming parish visits. This coming Sunday, Julie will be at Grace Church in Waterford, and I will be at Christ Church in Schenectady to preach and make a presentation.
3) Continued prayer about plans to teach theological college classes on-line, from the US to students in Tanzania and Belize, specifically.
4) Prayer for discernment, provision, and guidance for our life as a whole.
Thank you for praying for us. Your prayers are very important us, and I pray for you every day.
God bless you,
Shaw+, and on behalf of Julie+