To receive the Mudges' prayer mails and newsletters, or to contact them by email for any reason, please send a message to Shaw or Julie, which goes directly to them, through the Diocesan clerical directory webpages for priests.

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Scripture Prayer

Psalm 26: 1-3

Vindicate me, O Lord, for I have walked in my integrity, and I have trusted in the Lord without wavering. Prove me, O Lord, and try me, test my heart and my mind. For your steadfast love is before my eyes, and I walk in your faithfulness.

Father God, we pray for your servants Fr. Shaw and Mother Julie Mudge. They have walked in integrity and have trusted you without wavering. You can test their hearts and their minds and they will prove loyal to You for your unwavering love is before them as they walk in your faithfulness.

We thank You, Lord, for the path that You have set before Shaw and Julie. It sometimes seems to be very curvy, but we know that it is straight in fulfilling your will. The side trips are sometimes so interesting; the journey is as important as the goal.

So thank You for the experiences that the Mudges have had in their mission work. Thank You for the two years in Peru and the start of on-line missionary work. Thank You for the trip to East Africa and for the exploratory work in discerning whether Belize is in your plans for the Mudges. Thank You for the current state of affairs where the leading is to do on-line seminary teaching in Belize and in Tanzania. And Lord, if the road curves again, we trust that this is all part of your plan.

Guide Father Shaw and Mother Julie as they get ready for a short term trip to Belize. Be with them, Lord, in all the details. And be with them as they continue to make presentations at local parishes and at the Diocesan Convention. We know Lord that You will provide all that is necessary for the Mudge’s mission to succeed the way that You want it to succeed. Thank You, Lord. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment