Dear partners in prayer,
Happy Epiphany season!
This is our weekly public prayer mail.
This week's overview:
We continue to create and update courses in preparation for a new set of classes that are to be in place 2 weeks (January 19th.). We are making good headway. This is quite an enterprise.
People ask me how often I am in Belize, and I would say every day, for this reason: every keystroke is a bi-continental keystroke because every course is a bi-continental course, showing up on two continents at the same time. Everyone reads the same thing, no matter where their screen is. We get a lot of emails going back and forth on just about a daily basis, as well, for a number of reasons.
1) For the students, their courses, and family plans that the Holy Spirit would transform lives and reach more people for the Gospel by what we do.
2) For Julie, for strength and energy, and that everything would go smoothly on the home front. This coming semester she is teaching her first Belize course. She is also taking part in a CPE program in Hartford.
3) For family members in their endeavors. And we have some major birthday celebrations coming up this year (all of whom shall go nameless....): 20, 30, 60, and 85 years.
4) For safe and timely travel. Our plans include: a visit the Diocese of Western Tanganyika in Tanzania in April, and a visit to Belize in May.
5) For an increase financial support to cover the trips and the expanding educational needs.
Your prayers are really important for us. I pray for you every day.
God bless you, and thank you for praying.
Shaw+, and on behalf of Julie+