Dear partners in prayer,
Happy Epiphany season!
This is our weekly public prayer mail.
This week's overview:
Typical missionary week: Ups and downs. Great highs. Deep lows. Tremendous Insights. Dead ends. Living close with the Holy Spirit. Living life on the edge. Life on a super highway with God. Sometimes the back roads. In other words: fine, overall.
1) For Dcn. Roy VanDermark and his family. Faye died over the weekend. He and Faye have been long term friends of ours, and we have appreciated their ministry.
2) Our classes for Belize resume this coming Saturday, so we pray that the students would participate as led by the Holy Spirit. In addition, students could use prayer for their personal circumstances and for their goals.
3) Finding a suitable medical insurance premium. We found out on Thursday that our medical premium would double in 2013 unless we found an alternate plan. So we are tracking down potential leads.
4) For our travel plans for Western Tanganyika in April and for Belize in May which may become more defined over the next week to week and a half.
5) For the plans and decisions in front of each of our family members.
Your prayers are really important for us. I pray for you every day.
God bless you, and thank you for praying.
Shaw+, and on behalf of Julie+