Dear partners in prayer,
Happy Epiphany season!
This is our weekly public prayer mail.
This week's overview:
1) The semester is underway in Belize. We pray that the Holy Spirit would touch the lives of each person.
2) Our travel plans for Tanzania (late April) and Belize (mid-May) are beginning to take shape. We plan to meet with the Bishop of the Diocese of Western Tanganyika in early March in the U.S.
3) We are beginning to set up our parish visitation schedule for 2013. For people who are involved in our scheduling, please let us know as soon as possible when you would like us to make a presentation about our missionary work at your parish, conference, or gathering.
4) We are settling on a medical insurance program, but the process continues.
1) For the students and their families, and that all would be done to the glory of God.
2) For our travel plans for Western Tanganyika and Belize, that they would be guided by the Holy Spirit.
3) For our parish visitation schedule in 2013, that we be in the right place at the right time, and that people may be inspired by what we do.
4) For the plans and decisions in front of us, as we do our part in fulfilling the Great Commission of Jesus.
5) For a pleasant resolution to the health insurance search, God's way.
Your prayers are really important for us. I pray for you every day.
God bless you, and thank you for praying.
Shaw+, and on behalf of Julie+