To receive the Mudges' prayer mails and newsletters, or to contact them by email for any reason, please send a message to Shaw or Julie, which goes directly to them, through the Diocesan clerical directory webpages for priests.

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Prayer Mail Oct 8

Dear partners in prayer,

I am writing this on Monday.

It has been a busy week, and we are in the midst of preparing for Synod presentations later in the week. I will be overseeing the break-out session on ministry development over the next 10 to 15 years in the Diocese of Belize.

To free up the Bishop's schedule, I plan to be celebrating two Holy Eucharists, one tomorrow and one on Wednesday.

This past week focused on ordinations, and the service at the Cathedral on Monday was awesome. Could have been 400 to 500 people there. I was credited with having helped make it possible because of my innumerable trips to Belize. I also served as the Bishop's Chaplain.

On Sunday, last week, I represented SAMS at the installation of SAMS missionary Fr. David Alenskis at St. Andrew's in San Ignacio, and then traveled with the Bishop to St. HIlda's in Santa Helena where the Bishop consecrated the church bell, and I celebrated Holy Communion.

My hosts have been very gracious, and I praise God for them all. I have sensed your prayers at work.
 
Prayer requests:
 
1) Continue to pray for the Mudges especially for me on this trip, parish visitations in the U.S., the Anglican course which is underway, and that I would be a fruitful servant for the Kingdom of God. 

2) Pray for Julie and Lydia while I am away. 
 
3) Pray for the upcoming Albany mission workshop presentation on November 1, on re-entering the home environment. 
 
4) Pray for a speedy sale of our dwelling in the Albany area. Keep praying for God's buyer.

 
God bless you.
 
In Christ,
 
Shaw+, and on behalf of Julie+ and Lydia. 
I pray for you, everyday. Your prayers are making a difference. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment