To receive the Mudges' prayer mails and newsletters, or to contact them by email for any reason, please send a message to Shaw or Julie, which goes directly to them, through the Diocesan clerical directory webpages for priests.

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Scripture Prayer

Psalm 30: 11-12
You have turned for me my mourning into dancing;
You have loosed my sackcloth and clothed me with gladness,
That my glory may sing your praise and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give thanks to you forever!

Lord, we thank You for all those times that you have turned mourning into dancing, suffering into gladness.  We lift up our voices to praise You and give You thanks forever.

We thank You for all that You are doing for the Mudges: for Father Shaw and his ministry in Belize; for Mother Julie and her hospital ministry in Connecticut;  and for Lydia and her upcoming mission in Honduras; and for Hannah and the Oaks of Righteousness in Troy NY.

We thank You for all that Father Shaw accomplished in Belize, for the four new deacons and for all that occurred at the Synod.   Lord, bless the 15 year plan that was developed and may all parts of it be your plan for the church in Belize. 


Lord, continue to guide and strengthen and bless Father Shaw and his family as they work to expand your kingdom in so many different ways and in so many different places.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment