This is our public prayer mail for Tuesday October 28.
The week has been filled with various stages of the next courses of the online program and preparing for the Diocese of Albany missionary presentation: “Becoming a 3rd culture citizen: reentry adjustment” (long and short term missionary reentry, back into the U.S.).
Julie had a good birthday.
1) Preparation of the next people/person to be ordained Deacon (early 2015).
2) For God's timing of my visits to Belize in 2015, for my work in the U.S. for the Diocese of Belize, and for my work while in Belize.
3) For contributions and parish visitations in 2015.
4) For the Diocese of Albany Mission Workshop that is coming up on Saturday; that I would say what the Holy Spirit would lead me to say.
5) For Lydia's mission work in Honduras (beginning early January).
6) For God's provision for all our needs both here and abroad.
God bless you,
Shaw+, and on behalf of Julie+ and Lydia
I pray for you every day.
Making Disciples Who Make a Difference.