To receive the Mudges' prayer mails and newsletters, or to contact them by email for any reason, please send a message to Shaw or Julie, which goes directly to them, through the Diocesan clerical directory webpages for priests.

Friday, February 3, 2012

Scripture Prayer

Genesis 24: 12 and 26-27

O Lord, God of my master Abraham, please grant me success today and steadfast love to my master Abraham.

The man bowed his head and worshiped the Lord and said. “Blessed be the Lord, the God of my master Abraham, who has not forsaken his steadfast love and his faithfulness toward my master. As for me, the Lord has led me in the way to the house of my master’s kinsmen.”


O Lord, our God, please grant success to Fr. Shaw and Mother Julie Mudge as they try to discern your will for them and the location of their next ministry. Show them your steadfast love. Just as Abraham’s servant was directed to the family of Rebekah, lead the Mudges to the next assignment You have for them.

Lord, we have not heard from Shaw and Julie since they left for Africa. We trust that they are in your care. Protect them from every danger and lead them. Give them an assurance that they are on the path You desire for them.

And we continue to pray for Lydia. We ask that You help her to thrive in her second semester at college. Help her to grow into the person that You desire her to be.

Thank You Lord for all your blessings. Thank You for your steadfast love. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment