Dear partners in prayer,
This is our weekly public prayer mail.
This week's selective overview:
1) We have been preparing for our booth at Albany Diocesan Convention. Come visit us if you are at convention. We believe that we will be in the Convention Hall, downstairs, with the other booths.
2) This week, I have been preparing an orientation course for faculty, staff support people, and course creators; the course will continue to be worked on over the next two weeks, with a potential deadline of June 15. This course is critical to get the new people lined on the same page who are planning to be part of our team.
3) Course development work and teaching continues, as well.
4) With power outages because of storms in the US, we are planning for a server upgrade that will weather storms better. We had a delay in completing one of our courses because of the storms. Pray for good weather, and that God would provide for what we need to do and in a timely manner.
5) Julie and her dad have arrived safely in Colorado, having visited with relatives in South Carolina. He is 85.
1) Some people are just getting the fact that my primary focus is as a missionary and that I am not really focused on too much else. We are happy to help out in parishes otherwise, but this appears to be our season in life to do missionary work. When we visit parishes, I like spreading the word about what we do. So, keep the awareness about our mission (and keep our support-raising) in your prayers.
2) Pray for our parish visiting schedule; that the Holy Spirit would arrange for us to be where we are supposed to be.
3) Lydia has begun her online college work this week. Keep her in prayer. We want this to be a successful venture.
4) Pray for our Mudge Mission Ministry table at the Diocese of Albany Convention. That the Holy Spirit would connect us with the people that he wants us to meet.
5) Pray for sorting through the development opportunities of our online courses, for an increase in the student body, for financial support for the program, and for God to open the doors we are to go through and our obedience in going through them.
6) For all the things on our plate as a family, and for all the things on the plates of the students, faculty, and support staff.
God bless you, and thank you for praying. I pray for you every day. We could not be doing this without you.
Shaw+, and on behalf of Julie+