To receive the Mudges' prayer mails and newsletters, or to contact them by email for any reason, please send a message to Shaw or Julie, which goes directly to them, through the Diocesan clerical directory webpages for priests.

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Scripture Prayer

Acts 2: 25-26 and 28

For David says concerning him (Jesus), “I saw the Lord always before me, for he is at my right hand that I may not be shaken; therefore my heart was glad, and my tongue rejoiced; my flesh also will swell in hope… You have made know to me the paths of life; you will make me full of gladness with your presence.”

Jesus we thank You for your presence in the lives of Father Shaw and Mother Julie Mudge. Thank You that You are always with them and they may not be shaken. Thank You for glad hearts and rejoicing tongues and flesh swelling in hope. Thank You that You continually guide them and make them full of gladness in your presence.

We pray for special blessings in the week to come: for any visits to North Country churches; for the new courses that the Mudges are creating; for the volunteers who will help with developing courses especially English as a second language; for translators into Swahili and Guatemalan Spanish; for trip plans in the fall; and for all the students that You help them through their challenges. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment