Dear partners in prayer,
This is our weekly public prayer mail.
Well, I am back in the US, and things are off and running with the next phase of our missionary ministry.
This week's selective overview:
1) I have had an opportunity to evaluate where the program is going on the ground, and I have had additional offers of help. I am excited by the growing interest in the program.
2) In simplified form: the main thing that we are doing is the missionary venture, which is simultaneously focusing on Belize and Tanzania. Everything else we do helps keep it going, but we could use as much help as possible. We can be in contact with the program wherever we can have Internet access.
3) I have put together a video summary of the most recent trip to Belize and Tanzania. It is about 9 minutes long, and here is the link: http://youtube/3MaK2E4pqNc
1) Travel mercies for Julie as she travels with her father over the next week or so.
2) Pray for our Mudge Mission Ministry table at the Diocese of Albany Convention. That the Holy Spirit would bring to us the people we need to meet.
3) Pray for sorting through the development opportunities of our online courses, for an increase in the student body, and financial support for the program, and for God to open the doors we are to go through and our obedience in going through them.
4) For all the things on our plate as a family.
God bless you, and thank you for praying. I pray for you every day. You all are really great. We could not be doing this without you.
Shaw+, and on behalf of Julie+